To share the truth that God has made each one of us for a purpose.
- God makes no mistakes. He has gifted each person in such a way so as to have a unique
- contribution to His unfolding redemptive story.
- Our purpose is inextricably linked to our personhood: our soul, spirit, personality,
- temperament, gifting, and abilities.
To share the truth that God is a reconciling and redeeming God.
- God calls believers the body of Christ. We are one body made of many parts. There is neither
- slave nor free, Jew nor Greek. We are one.
- God intended differences in culture, skin color, ethnicity, etc. to enhance the beauty and
- efficacy of the church. In man’s fallen state, the enemy has used these differences to divide,
- create fear, hate, and death.
- Peoples and races have been truly wronged due to the sinful nature of man and our propensity
- for believing the lies of the enemy.
- God intends not only to reconcile races, but to redeem every situation in the lives of His children
- for His purposes. (Jacob, and Rom. 8:28, others).
To share that God is the source of all truth.
- Truth is knowable.
- God has revealed Himself.
- We are to love God with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength.
- We are called to always be ready to give a reason for the hope that is in us.